Monday, December 25, 2017

The Best Ham Recipe You Will EVER Eat!!!

A customer told me about this at Thanksgiving.  She said this is the only way she prepares ham.  I thought I would give it a try.  What the heck!!  OMG!!  It is so easy and I swear you will never ever make ham again in the oven!!!  This is the best ham recipe you will ever have!!!!   AND it is super easy!!

You do need a 6 to 8 quart crock pot to accommodate the ham.

I found the exact recipe for this on the web site myincrediblerecipes.com

Ingredients:

1 Ham, precooked, spiral cut, bone-in or boneless - either one will work.
3 1/2 cup brown sugar (I used light brown)
1/2 cup honey
1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits (I used crushed pineapple in pineapple juice).

Directions:

In a large crock pot (6 qt or larger) cover the bottom with 2 cups of brown sugar.

Place ham on top of the brown sugar, open the slices slightly with your hands.

Pour the honey over the ham evenly (I heated up the honey in the microwave to make it easier to pour).

Spoon the pineapple on top and around the sides of the ham (with the juice).

Spread the remaining 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar evenly over the top ofthe ham.

Cover and cook on low for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.

ENJOY!!  This will be the best ham you have ever had and you never ever make ham another way again!



No comments:

Post a Comment