Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Cookie Time!!



My favorite time of the year - Christmas Cookie time!  The time when the work "diet" is a four letter word!! Who goes on a DIET at Christmas time?? IMPOSSIBLE!!  So do you have a favorite Christmas Cookie recipe? 

I have to admit I am an iced sugar cookie addict.  Is there a 10 step program for me?  It is a serious addiction.  The problem is there is SO many cute cookie cutters!  And I have so much fun decorating them!

The other day when I was going through my cookbooks, I found an old recipe from my Grandmother (my Mom's Mom) for a Swedish Christmas cookie.  It is sort of a fruitcake type cookie - really good.  I will try to make that next week.  Boy, just the thought of that cookie brings back so many good memories!!

So for the next month or so, I will hide my scale and wear pants with elastic waistlines!!  Merry Christmas and Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment