Monday, March 23, 2020

Corona Virus

Scary, isn't this?  So what I am doing about the Corona Virus?  Well, first of all, my Doctor has told me that I need to "self-quarantine."  I have asthma and some other lung issues, so here I sit.  Trust me I have enough to do in the house to keep me occupied for years!

The main thing I am doing is not watching the news.  For some reason, the news programs seem to concentrate on the negative and like to stir up fear.  Yes, it is very scary times, empty shelves in grocery stores, stores closing right and left, can't get your hair done.  I went to Tire Discounters last week to get the oil changed in my car.  Was told I could not wait for it.  No one is allowed in their waiting room. 

How to weather this storm?  Learn something new.  There are so many on-line classes you can take.  MyBluprint.com, has tons of craft and baking classes, Udemy  and Skillshare are other on-line websites with various classes.  Read a book, finally I have time to read books that I have been meaning to read.  Tackle that project that you have been meaning to do for a long time.  I am FINALLY painting my living room which I have been promising myself to do for the last 22 years.  It is actually happening. 

We will get through this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment