Friday, August 10, 2012

Peaches!!!

I am so excited!  Look what I found yesterday on my way home from doing errands!!  Locally grown peaches!!  I felt like I died and went to Heaven!  Aren't they pretty?  I was so excited I could hardly contain myself.  It doesn't take much to get me excited!  And the best thing is they are only a mile from my home!!  Life just doesn't get any better than this!!

Of course, I almost had an accident pulling into their driveway.  I swear the road I live on is the practice road for the Indianapolis 500!!  You really take your life into your hands when you pull out on the road!!

But, I got my peaches and they only wanted $3 a basket!!  Guess where I am going back today. 

I see peach jam, peach butter, peach pie and maybe peach struesel muffins in my future!!  Looks like I am going to be a busy lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment